Voting

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Sleepless

As I lay awake listening to nothing but the sound of the bedroom fan I feel thankful. I may be feeling restless tonight, but I am at peace because I know I am blessed.

I am blessed with my husband who works hard to not only provide for our family, but fights wars to keep us safe. I am blessed with our beautiful daughter who's sass and endless energy lets me know we are raising a happy, healthy child. I'm blessed with our home that is cozy and warm while the outside world is still covered in ice and snow. I could go on and on about everything I am thankful for, but won't. Not tonight at least! Mostly I just want to say that though there may be things I WANT, I know I am blessed because there is nothing I NEED! I think a lot of times people , myself included, take for granted the simple things we have that others do not.

No comments:

Post a Comment