Voting

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Water for Elephants

There are few things I love more then a good book.  I find that I can lose myself in reading and actually picture the characters as if I am watching a movie in my head!  I have a vivid imagation and I love to escape to a make believe world! 

Since having Hannah I find I have little time to enjoy this simple pleasure anymore.  I have too many interest and not enough time to fit them all in anymore! LOL.  I did however find time to read "Water for Elephants."  I was an amazing story something I would suggest to anyone who loves to read!

It is about a 93 year old telling his story of when he was a young man and ran away with the circus!  It is romance, deceit, murder and much more.  I found it not only entertaining but very interesting!  I could barely put it down... just ask my husband who got very annoyed with the night table lamp being on while he was trying to sleep!


If you aren't much of a reader I recently saw a preview for the movie version coming to theaters later this month.  I am sure it won't be as good as the book, but I will see it anyways. That is how much I LOVED the story!  I loved it so much that I had to bore all 8 of my readers with this blog! LOL

1 comment:

  1. Movies never are as good as the books. Even the Harry Potter movies suck compared to the books.

    ReplyDelete