Voting

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Burnt Out!

At the end of the day I am always so exhausted, and sometimes it is hard to explain why. Well today is not one of those days! 

For starts today was made 11 days in a row that Josh has worked. This means 11 days of being a single Mom! LOL.  To top it off I had my neighbors 2 year old son for a couple hours today. Usually I don't mind having extra kids here.  Though I may complain at times, I really do love being a stay at home Mom, and I really love kids.  Today, however, it was too much. 

Connor and Hannah usually get along so well.  Hannah responds to him differently then any other kid we know.  He is her first best friend.  Today Connor was in a mood I have never seen him in.  His Mom was gone for a little over 2 hrs and he spend the fast majority of that time crying at the front door for her.  There was nothing I could do for him and I am not used to hours of consent crying. At one point he started kicking Hannah, which was very upsetting for both of us!

Connor, Hannah and Abby. (Hannah is in the middle)
When his Mom finally came back for him I was done.  I have never been so happy to have a quiet house again!  I can't get over how mentally drained I feel right now.  Thankfully tomorrow is friday, day 12 of Josh's work week, which means Josh will be off for the WHOLE weekend! So excited for some long over due family time!  Hannah and I both miss our Daddy!
Connor and Hannah like to hold hands when we take them for walks!

1 comment:

  1. I guess hanging him by the shirt on a doorknob until he calmed down was out of the question.

    ReplyDelete